Paleo Burger Recipe
Sick of always being asked why you aren’t eating the food at parties? Next time you entertain, serve these bad boys up and avoid those questions. Makes 1
- 200g grass fed beef mince
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 rashes of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- As much mayo as you like
- Any other herbs or spices you feel like flavouring your patty with
- In a large mixing bowl combine beef mince, salt, pepper and any other herbs or spices you like.
- Shape mince mixture into a patty.
- On a medium heat, fry the patty and bacon in 1 tbsp of coconut oil until cooked.
- Place each egg in an egg ring and cook in the fry pan with the remaining coconut oil.
- Construct your burger and enjoy!!