Paleo Raspberry and Coconut Gelatin Gummies Recipe
These gummies are a perfect for killing two birds with one stone – satisfying your cravings for a sweet paleo snack and healing your gut.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 8 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Depending on what you feel like, you can either blend the raspberries with the coconut milk or mix them in whole. Add the lime zest to the coconut and raspberry mix.
- Over a medium heat, combine the gelatin – one tablespoon at a time – and coconut and raspberry mix in a saucepan. Make sure the mix doesn’t boil.
- While the gelatin is dissolving, grease a glass pan (this will be used to set the gummies in).
- Once the gelatin is completely combined (make sure there are no lumps), let the mix cool to room temperature. Once cooled, pour the mixture into the greased glass pan, cover and place in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!