Who doesn’t love a good chicken wing? This recipe is great for when you want something quick and easy to cook for dinner. Make extra and meal prep it for breakfast or lunch the next day!
• Chicken wings (as many as you want)
• 1 beetroot
• 1 carrot
• ¼ iceberg lettuce
• Handful of coriander
• Handful of mint
• Knob of ginger (as much as you want, depending on how much spice you like)
• Coconut oil
• Celtic sea salt
• 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Place the chicken wings on a baking tray and cover with coconut oil and a sprinkle of Celtic sea salt. Roast in a 180oC oven until the skin is crispy.
- While the chicken wings are cooking, grate the beetroot, carrot and ginger and place in a mixing bowl.
- Shred the iceberg lettuce and add it to the mixing bowl. Tear the coriander and mint into the bowl.
- Sprinkle some more Celtic sea salt on the salad and drizzle on the apple cider vinegar. Mix to combine.
- Plate the salad up. Serve with the chicken wings and some of the melted coconut oil from the baking dish.