Eggy Soufflés Recipe
These are a good brekky, lunch or dinner and can be made ahead and eaten cold straight out of the fridge! This recipe contains dairy however the cream can be swapped for coconut cream or another egg yolk and cheese omitted if you are avoiding dairy.
- 2-3 Organic Free Range Eggs
- 2 Rashers of Organic, GF Bacon, chopped (trim the rind but keep the delicious fat)
- 3 Tbs Cream, Coconut Cream or an additional Egg yolk
- ¼ Cup of Full Fat Cheese – Cheddar or Mozzarella (Optional)
- A Few Chives
- Celtic sea salt and pepper
- Coconut oil or Ghee to grease
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oC and grease 2 muffin holes with coconut oil or ghee
- Fry bacon in a pan over medium heat until crispy
- Combine eggs, cream/coconut cream, cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until well combined
- Add in crispy bacon and pour into muffin holes
- Sprinkle on a bit of extra cheese for good luck and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and risen.
- Enjoy warm or cold with a rocket salad.