Golden Milk Recipe
Turmeric has a number of health benefits (read our blog on why we love turmeric the wonder spice here). The spices used in this drink are nourishingly warming and is great for drinking before bed. And bonus: this recipe is quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. each of ground turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- In a saucepan over low heat, gently warm the coconut milk and coconut oil.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, bring the mix to almost boiling point.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the spices.
- Add in the freshly ground pepper and serve.